CUSTOMER SUPPORT REPRESENTATIVE
Sweet Spot Marketing Canada is looking for a Customer Support Representative to join our team. We are looking for someone dynamic and friendly with a positive attitude and excellent interpersonal skills. You will be a self-employed independent contractor or virtual assistant, working on a part time contract basis.
We are seeking contractors with professional outbound telephone and email skills to work on a part time contract basis.
Successful contractors will be placing outbound phone calls and emails to book meetings and follow-up with existing clients, strategic partners and suppliers. Successful contractors will also be placing outbound phone calls and follow up emails to conduct client interviews, customer satisfaction survey's, event promotion and tele-sales.
If you have a proven track record of 12 months+ experience and can meet the following REQUIREMENTS, we would like to hear from you A.S.A.P:
- 1+ years experience providing telephone and email based customer service
- Good, clear speaking voice
- Accurate data entry skills
- Very well organized
- Professional customer service experience
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Good listener, creative, intuitive and able to resolve problems
- A two year Marketing Communications college diploma would be an asset
- You need to be an honest person with integrity who can represent yourself, our business and our customers in a professional manner.
- Broadband Internet access (Cable/DSL. No dial up) with a dependable computer.
- You must have a good dedicated working landline phone (no cell phones) and have an unlimited flat rate long distance plan on your phone (you will be making long distance calls, sometimes nationwide).
- Your work space must be a dedicated office / room with a door.
- Absolutely no background noises during calls.
- You will be an Independent Contractor or Virtual Assistant
Nancy Beth is an Entrepreneur & Small Business Owner, Founder of Sweet Spot Marketing Canada and a Motivational Speaker for Women & Girl Leadership.
As an Internet and Digital Marketing veteran, Nancy Beth has vast experience in Internet Marketing, Social Media Marketing, Online Safety and Protecting Your Digital Footprint. Since 2010, Nancy Beth has been highly sought after to share her message on being a Digital Leader, using the Internet & Social Media for good, and how to safely navigate the Social Web.