A health and wellness company in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island has an immediate employment opportunity in Business Development. The role of the successful candidate is to create long-term value for the organization by developing customers, markets, and relationships.
This role revolves around good communication and involves identifying sales leads, pitching goods and services to new clients, and maintaining a good working relationship with new contacts.
- Set sales targets, define strategy to achieve targets, and follow the set strategy punctually
- Follow up new business opportunities and set up meetings
- Maintain Sales Lists and a Contact Management database
- Provide management with feedback
- Network with the business community
- Deliver corporate presentations
- Deliver public presentations
Interested parties should email a copy of their resume in PDF format, along with three references to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please submit resume's by January 31, 2013