Monday, November 20, 2017

How To Create A Social Media Strategy for Your Small Business or Non-Profit Organization

Did you know a good majority of Small Businesses and Non-Profits struggle with using social media and are very frustrated with it?

The business uses of social media is many, and yet only a small percentage of owners, leaders and executives use social media or even try to experiment with adding different platforms, apps or tools into parts of their daily lives. This includes adopting social media as part of their professional networking and implementing it as part of the marketing mix for their business or non-profit organization.

I completely understand and empathize with anyone who feels frustrated, as digital, mobile and social media marketing are constantly advancing and changing all of the time.  There is one critical matter to keep in mind:


"Social Media isn't about you ... it is about your customers!" 

Some of the most frequent comments we hear from business people who have specific goals in using social media, yet are frustrated and struggling with achieving their objectives.
  • I don't know what to say or when to post.
  • I'm not sure how to follow and join in on conversations.
  • There's no benefit. It's a waste of time that I simply do not have!
  • I want to improve my performance and have better engagement.
  • I want to connect with my customers and build my audience.
  • I want to generate leads, make sales and close more business.
  • I want to share information and move the message out.
  • I want to target specific types of people and customers with my message.
  • I want to attract the right customers to my business.
  • I want to increase sponsorships and donations.
  • Why would anyone care about what I ate for breakfast?

It is important to recognize that while we may not like using social media, 7 out of 10 customers are actively using it to connect with their favourite brands to receive information, specials, offers and customer service via this communication medium.

When I hear these comments, it tells me the person(s) recognize the value and importance of social media, they just aren't sure how to use it effectively to help them achieve their business goals.   





Knowing how to strategically use social media to connect, engage and build relationships with customer audiences has a high return on investment when goals are established and efforts are focused. For this reason, Sweet Spot Academy is here to help individuals and organizations develop a social media strategy for their business or non-profit organization.

I personally invite you to attend 'How to Create a Social Media Strategy for Your Organization" or inquire about private onsite training and consulting services.  




Join us for this social media strategy workshop where we help you define what you are truly after, then help you focus your budget and your time in the places that will yield the best ROI.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sweet Spot Academy offers a suite of scalable solutions that simplify the 'how' to keep your business moving forward. We work with entrepreneurs, small business and nonprofit organizations to filter out the noise and confusion in an overcrowded digital landscape to find practical answers and solutions that helps solve their business need or problem.

Ultimately, we help you define what you are truly after, then help you focus your budget and your time in the places that will yield the best return on your investment.

BOOK YOUR 30 MINUTE FREE BUSINESS ASSESSMENT TODAY
http://www.sweetspotacademy.ca/contact.asp

No comments: